Ads 468x60px

Friday 9 November 2012

Pulse News Gets Completely Revamped In Version 3.0 Update

It’s no secret that Pulse News holds an incredibly special place in my heart, so you’ll have to excuse me if I can’t contain my excitement for its latest major update not just for me, but for all Android users. The latest update which brings Pulse to version 3.0, brings not only a new app logo, but improved navigation, a more comprehensive search and infinite scrolling of stories within the app. While there are a ton of improvements– the app continues to be straightforward simple and easily the best way for all Android users to keep up with all their favorite stories from their favorite sites.
The latest update is available now in the Play Store, so be sure to hit the link or scan the QR code in order to grab it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment