Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Samsung Galaxy Premier now official

Maybe it’s just me, but I thought Samsung really dropped the ball with the Galaxy S III Mini. I didn’t really see what it had in common with the Galaxy S III other than the design to warrant the Galaxy S III title. However, hopefully this is where Samsung rights the ship again. Enter the Galaxy Premier.
Samsung sure does have a way with odd naming conventions. When I initially heard the word “Premier” in the Samsung lineup, I immediately began speculating. What could be better than the Galaxy S III, I thought to myself. Turns out, it’s yet another device a step below the flagship device. Regardless, upon initial inspection, it does look to be a nice device, and certainly better than the Mini. The Premier will keep the overall same look as the Galaxy III, while rocking a slightly smaller 4.65-inch display. And, yes, it’ll still rock that same 720 x 1,280 Super AMOLED panel. Other niceties include a dual-core 1.5 GHz TI OMAP 4470 processor, 1GB of RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It’ll also rock the same 8MP shooter as the Galaxy S III. As of right now, this device has only been announced in the Ukraine for a November release and a price of 5,555 Ukrainian hryvnias ($680 US).
source:  Samsung

No comments:

Post a Comment